1. Processing controller
Organization: KEMPENS HEFTRUCK COMPANY (KHB), established in 3290 DIEST, Industrieterrein 1 2/4, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Contact details of the controller: Matthias Foets, tel: 013350909, fax: 013350908, Industrieterrein 2 025 in 3290 Diest, email@example.com, www.khb.be.
We are convinced that the protection of the privacy of customers is essential and, where we process your personal data, we do so in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 and the Belgian law of 8 December 1992 for the protection of privacy with regard to the processing of personal data.
This privacy statement describes the various measures that are taken to protect your privacy while using our websites and services / products and which are the rights that you have in this regard as a user and customer.
We ask that you carefully read this privacy statement and take note of the content. Possible future adjustments cannot be excluded. We therefore ask you to regularly read this privacy statement in order to stay informed of these possible changes.
By using our websites and services / products offered by ourselves or by our commercial partners Facebook, Google and Mailchimp, you accept that certain personal data are automatically collected and processed in accordance with the purposes described below.
3. Processing of personal data
We collect certain personal data for the use of the websites and for the provision of certain services / products, namely when purchasing a certain product, when completing a contact form, when concluding a contract, registering for a newsletter or registering with us at a trade show. In addition, our web server automatically recognizes your IP address and domain name every time you visit our website.
This personal data is processed for customer management, direct marketing, answering contact form questions, performing contractual and legal obligations and allowing us to respond to your questions and to make improvements to our website and to our services / products.
Thanks to this data, we can also send you commercial information about new services / products, promotions, benefits, etc. via electronic mail, information brochures and other mail.
If you do not wish to receive publicity from us, you can unsubscribe via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Which data is processed?
Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we process:
- Identity information (First and last name, gender, date of birth, place of birth, address, etc.)
- Contact information (Telephone number, e-mail address, ..)
- Photos (for example, photos taken at our corporate events, ..)
- Other personal data you actively provide (for example, by creating a profile on our website, in correspondence and by telephone)
- Location data (for example, IP address, ..)
- Information about your activities on our website
- Data about your surfing behavior across different websites
- Financial data (Bank account number, ..)
5. Legal basis for the processing
The data is processed on the basis of the following legal grounds: your explicit consent, legal obligations, necessity for concluding and executing an agreement to which you are a contracting party, to take measures at your request before concluding an agreement, setting a legal claim or the need to represent legitimate interests of ourselves or a third party. If you object to the processing of your data, the agreement cannot be continued and you cannot make further use of our services.
6. Transfer of personal data
In order to provide certain services / products, we reserve the right to communicate your personal data to our commercial partners.
Your data will not be passed on to organizations in countries outside the European Union.
In addition, and to the extent that you have expressly agreed in advance, we may share your personal data with suppliers who are contractually bound to us and who offer services or products that may be of interest to you.
You can withdraw your consent at any time.
7. Data retention period
Your data is stored no longer than strictly necessary. This period is dictated by a legal provision and applies to contractual relations and invoicing in accordance with the legal provisions.
8. Processing controller
Your data will be processed by Matthias Foets, tel: 013350909, fax: 013350908, Industrieterrein 2 025 in 3290 Diest, email@example.com, www.khb.be .. You can contact us at the following email address: matthias @ khb. be
The data is also processed by a processor appointed by us: Matthias Foets
9. Your rights of access, right to change, removal, objection, and data transfer
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation, you have a right of access, a right to change and delete data that relates to you. You also have the right to object to their processing within the limits of the legislation. You have the right to transfer your data to a third party.
We undertake to provide a motivated response to your request within a period of one month.Depending on the complexity of the request (s) and the number of requests, this period can be extended by a further two months if necessary. This answer must state in a motivated manner why we do or do not respond to your request (s).
If necessary, we reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee in the light of the administrative costs associated with granting the request (s).
You can exercise your rights:
- Either by sending a letter or e-mail, accompanied by a copy of your identity card, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or, if applicable, by consulting your account on our website
You also have the option of refusing the sending of information letters and other commercial information by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link on each transmission. If you exercise the right to oppose the sending of direct marketing, this only applies to the specified e-mail address. If you receive commercial messages at multiple e-mail addresses, you must unsubscribe as many times. If you wish to unsubscribe by letter, you must clearly state all the e-mail addresses that you wish to deactivate.
Surfing our website may result in the installation of cookies on your computer. They simplify the visit and improve the ergonomics of the dialogue.
You can refuse the installation of these cookies on your computer, but such refusal may stand in the way of access to certain services of the websites.
11. Information and / or complaints
For any additional information or complaint regarding the processing of your personal data, you can turn to
Our Data Protection Officer / controller, at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
– Data Protection Authority, Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussels, website www.gegevensberschermingsautoriteit.be
12. Technical and organizational measures
Since we use personal and business confidential information in the various business processes, we guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and availability of this information at all times. We use a high level of security for the processing and the data that are processed and stored and have taken security measures. to prevent any loss, misuse or falsification of these personal data.
Our security is based on internationally accepted standards such as ISO / IEC 27001.
The most important principles that we apply are the following:
- Definition of roles and information security responsibilities to ensure that all security activities are performed.
- All required documentation, such as policies, standards, procedures and guidelines, is available to support security. This documentation is regularly reviewed.
- We use a risk-based approach to identify the necessary technical and other security controls. This guarantees that the right priorities are determined and that only efficient and effective security controls are selected and implemented.
- We undertake to ensure that our employees are aware of the importance of information security and data protection and organize training and exercises for our employees.
- We have introduced identity and access controls to protect information against unauthorized access, changes or deletion, whether intentional or not.
- We have also performed physical checks to guarantee fire and theft prevention and access control for our buildings.
- Cyber protection controls were installed. Vulnerabilities and threats are constantly monitored.